Monday, February 4, 2013

Group #2- Storyboard and Script



Our group decided to do our Flipped PD assignment on two apps that can be used in the classroom using an iPad or PC.  Specifically we want to use the apps in a math classroom.  We are focusing our presentation to be directed towards math departments and math teachers.  We have four members in our group, including myself so we broke down our project into four sections:

  1. Pedagogy (Why teachers should use the app) of Educreations - Natalie
  2. How to use Educreations - Liz
  3. Pedagogy of Flashcardlet/Quizlet - Sophia
  4. How to use Flashcardlet/Quizlet – Corbin



A link to my portion of the script is provided here.  I used my Google Drive that way I could easily share it with the group when we have our "hangouts".  My portion of the script is more focused on the application itself and how we could use it in the classroom.  I decided to have an outline for my script and simulates the flow of our Flipped PD.  The highlighted portions, serve as a reminder of including wait time for "students" to complete a given task themselves.  Then as a group we have created a Google Doc that allows for us to communicate our progress along with our work.

No comments:

Post a Comment